Sharon Bush is an accomplished philanthropist who has worked for nearly four decades to bring resources to impoverished women, children and families around the world. Her altruism and business acumen have had a powerful effect, and many global organizations have recognized her humanitarian efforts with awards and accolades.
- Time to Put the Phone Down, Children Need Your Undivided Attention
- Teaching Children Empathy: How to Raise a Child that Cares About Others
- Five Benefits to Giving Back: How Philanthropy Creates a Stronger Community, Family and Self
- Teaching Taught me the True Importance of Philanthropy
- Supporting and Remembering the Deployed Members of the Military with Forgotten Soldiers, Inc.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.
More from my site
- 4 Ways Parents Can Foster an Entrepreneurial Spirit in Their Daughters
- Protein Matrix IGR — A Conscientious Alternative to An Old Problem
- Cristo Rey Brooklyn: An Opportunity to Give Back!
- 5 Ways To Raise a Philanthropic Child
- What Does Parenting Style Say About Parents?
- Marching for March for Women’s History Month