With our busy schedules, it’s sometimes hard to keep in touch with my children. I try to talk to them as often as I can during the week. My son Pierce and I were able to chat a little about parenting and why I think my kids are my miracles. Have a look!
- Time to Put the Phone Down, Children Need Your Undivided Attention
- Teaching Children Empathy: How to Raise a Child that Cares About Others
- Five Benefits to Giving Back: How Philanthropy Creates a Stronger Community, Family and Self
- Teaching Taught me the True Importance of Philanthropy
- Supporting and Remembering the Deployed Members of the Military with Forgotten Soldiers, Inc.
More from my site
- Parenting No-Nos: Are You Guilty of These Missteps?
- 5 Ways Single Parents Can Prepare Their Kids for Back-to-School
- 4 Ways Parents Can Foster an Entrepreneurial Spirit in Their Daughters
- The Empty Nest Syndrome is Not Just an Emotional Response
- Sharon Bush Speech in Prague on Raising Her Three Philanthropic Children
- 4 Organizations Doing Great Things for Mothers