With our busy schedules, it’s sometimes hard to keep in touch with my children. I try to talk to them as often as I can during the week. My son Pierce and I were able to chat a little about parenting and why I think my kids are my miracles. Have a look!
More from my site
- Parenting No-Nos: Are You Guilty of These Missteps?
- 5 Ways Single Parents Can Prepare Their Kids for Back-to-School
- 4 Ways Parents Can Foster an Entrepreneurial Spirit in Their Daughters
- The Empty Nest Syndrome is Not Just an Emotional Response
- What Does Parenting Style Say About Parents?
- The Parenting Gender Gap: The Different Ways Men And Women Parent