Sharon Bush is an accomplished philanthropist who has worked for nearly four decades to bring resources to impoverished women, children and families around the world. Her altruism and business acumen have had a powerful effect, and many global organizations have recognized her humanitarian efforts with awards and accolades.
- Time to Put the Phone Down, Children Need Your Undivided Attention
- Teaching Children Empathy: How to Raise a Child that Cares About Others
- Five Benefits to Giving Back: How Philanthropy Creates a Stronger Community, Family and Self
- Teaching Taught me the True Importance of Philanthropy
- Supporting and Remembering the Deployed Members of the Military with Forgotten Soldiers, Inc.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.
More from my site
- What If the Most Powerful People In Business Were Women?
- #TalkToMe Video: A Conversation With My Son, Pierce Bush
- Sharon Bush: Mentoring Women Entrepreneurs
- How KIPP.org Turned 5 Pillars Into Academic Success for Underpriviledged Children
- What Does Parenting Style Say About Parents?
- 5 Ways To Raise a Philanthropic Child