Sharon Bush is an accomplished philanthropist who has worked for nearly four decades to bring resources to impoverished women, children and families around the world. Her altruism and business acumen have had a powerful effect, and many global organizations have recognized her humanitarian efforts with awards and accolades.
- Time to Put the Phone Down, Children Need Your Undivided Attention
- Teaching Children Empathy: How to Raise a Child that Cares About Others
- Five Benefits to Giving Back: How Philanthropy Creates a Stronger Community, Family and Self
- Teaching Taught me the True Importance of Philanthropy
- Supporting and Remembering the Deployed Members of the Military with Forgotten Soldiers, Inc.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.
More from my site
- Sharon Bush Speech in Prague on Raising Her Three Philanthropic Children
- 4 Organizations Doing Great Things for Mothers
- Marching for March for Women’s History Month
- Protein Matrix IGR — A Conscientious Alternative to An Old Problem
- Sharon Bush: Mentoring Women Entrepreneurs
- FEED Foundation Feeds the Hungry